SEC. REG. NO. CS201513108
The PCSWHDR community announces the list of recognised academic institution, government agencies, non-governmental organisation, international organisations, and business organizations that uses Nvivo Starter, PRO and PLUS in their research, publications, program development, planning, monitoring and evaluation, policy analysis, and business solutions!
ACADEMIC, GOVERNMENT, NGOs and BUISNESS Institution
1. Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
2. Ateneo de Manila- Institute of Philippine Culture
3. Asian Institue of Management
4. University of the Philippines-Technology Management Center
5. University of the Philippine School of Urban and Regional Planning
6. University of the Philippines College of Education
7. De La Salle University Taft- College of Computer Studies
8. De La Salle University Taft- Jesse Robredo Foundation
9. Global Resources for Assessment Curriculum and Evaluation
10. Department of Science and Technology- Science Education Institute
11. Our Lady of Fatima University
12. Philippine Institute for Development Studies
13. Zuellig Foundation
14. ACCESS Health International
15. OXFAM Foundation
16. National Nutrition International
17. Polytechnic University of the Philippines
18. University of the Philippines- Manila College of Allied and Medical Professionals
1. University of the Philippines Los Banos- Center for Strategic Planning and Policy Studies
2. University of the Philippines Los Banos College of Human Ecology
3. University of the Philippines Los Banos- College of Public Affairs and Development
4. Quirino State University
5. St. Paul University Tuguegarao campus
6. St. Paul university- Quezon city campus
7. La Salle Santiago Zobel Ayala Alabang
8. Tarlac State University
9. Emilio Aguinaldo College- Cavite campus
1. Cebu Normal University
2. Cebu Technological University
3. University of the Philippines- Visayas
4. DOST-Eastern Visayas Research Network
5. Leyte Normal University
1. Ateneo de Zamboanga School of Medicine
2. Ateneo de Davao University
3. Bukidnon State University
4. Misamis College
Enter NVivo is the number one software for qualitative research in academia. Use NVivo to organize and analyze qualitative data so you can present the most robust, defensible findings.
Who uses NVivo?
Lecturers, professors, students, researchers, research assistants and other faculty staff all over the world use NVivo to harness and find insights in qualitative data.
NVivo in Education
Whether you’re working on a dissertation, publication, funded research or teaching the next generation of experts, you’ll create positive change with NVivo – powerful software that helps you deliver rigorous research, robust findings, and comprehensive recommendations.
NVivo helps you to organize, manage and analyze qualitative data like text, images, literature, video, surveys, social media and more. It's often used in disciplines such as behavioural sciences, healthcare and medical research, psychology and political science, and business to discover insight in the ever increasing volume of available data.
How NVivo Can Help You
Never forget another 'aha' moment. Keep a research journal and record your thoughts and notes easily as you work using annotations and memos.
Organize data your way. Use flexible options like case coding, theme coding and InVivo coding to make sure your data is organized in a way that suits your research needs.
Review your work as you go. See how you've organized, or coded, your information using colourful coding stripes that display alongside your data.
Capture and analyze social media data. Use the NCapture add-on to collect content from social media like Twitter and Facebook, and automatically bring that content into NVivo for analysis.
Make sense of survey data fast. Automatically code datasets, like survey responses. Gather each respondent‘s answers together, or gather all answers to each question quickly and easily. Use intuitive queries to question the data.
Visualize and share findings. NVivo's visualization tools help you, your supervisor, your students, your reviewer or conference delegates to understand your research, fast. Export and share visualizations so you can communicate the story of your research with the widest group.
Interrogate your data with queries. Explore your data, test theories and make discoveries using queries. Re-run them through new data and track the evolution of results. Use queries to search for text, analyze word frequency, cross tabulate data and more.
Manage bibliographic data. Working with EndNote, Zotero, RefWorks or Mendeley? Easily import articles and bibliographic data into NVivo. Take advantage of NVivo's powerful analysis tools to explore the information further.
Conduct mixed methods research: Exchange data with quantitative analysis tools such as Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics, enabling mixed methods research.
Make your research mobile: Collect data on just about any mobile device using Evernote. When you're back at your desk, connect NVivo directly to Evernote and import your content for analysis.
If you're from a government organization and need to organize responses from public consultation, be more open and transparent or ensure you're making evidence based decisions, you need NVivo.